Can’t thank you enough for a great weekend of hospitality, coaching, training, eating, training, training, eating, and more training and more eating.
I get the feeling you put in that level of personal attention with all your athletes. The weekend was a game-changer: I have a solid plan for pacing, hydration and nutrition, with plenty of time to test it out in the next few weeks; I no longer hate cycling (do I dare say I actually enjoy it?!); and best of all, I’m confident that I will be an Ironman. Again, thanks a million! Hope to see you at the next camp in July.
Thanks for an incredible weekend!!! From the wonderful meals to the terrific coaching and great company of my fellow teammates, I couldn’t have asked for a better weekend! Can’t wait to go back for another, heart thumping, workout packed, tummy happy weekend next season. Thanks again.
Thanks for a confidence building weekend with amazing food, generous coaching, and beautiful bike rides.
We just couldn’t have had a better time and each of us got something out of the training.
Those hilly runs pay off!! esp the long ones you don’t intend to do. Made Brklyn Half feel like Cake last Saturday!
Thanks for the hospitality and the coaching! I had such a great time up there… the scenery is amazing – loved the biking… beats 9w by far!! thanks again!! p.s. besides the great training, the food was A-mazing!!
Open Sky Training is THE destination for weekend multisport training camps only two hours north of NYC.
Get away from the crowds, park loops, and traffic to train in a small group of athletes (sixteen or less) who share the goals of training and racing their best.
• An individual training plan for the weekend
• Focused time to improve on all 3 triathlon disciplines, learn strategies and techniques, and even learn about training and race day nutrition with two USAT certified coaches
• Pool time and/or open water swim time
• A chance to identify and address your personal racing limiters with a coach
• Two nights stay in the farmhouse in a charming shared room
• Six farm-to-table meals and in between snacks: two dinners, two breakfasts, brunch, and BBQ